MALAGA – After a few years of organising online and smaller business events during the pandemic, Costa Women are delighted to bring back to the Costa del Sol their Annual ‘live’ Conference.
‘Make it happen by being You’ is the theme for this year’s event and it will be taking place on 12th May 2022 at Andalucia Lab in Marbella.
Make it happen by being YOU!
Whilst many businesses may look very different after a challenging few years, founder, Ali Meehan, believes that it’s time to celebrate that our businesses are still in existence. Your business may look very different, but you made it happen by being you!
As ever the conference provides lots of time to connect, make new business acquaintances, catch up with your existing Business Buddies as well as hear from inspirational speakers sharing tips, knowledge, and tools for business success. The event is open to all women in business whether a member of costawomen.com or not.
This year’s speaker lineup and topics are:-
- Adriana Caliri – Make it Happen by Being YOU – Free your Wings
- Anke Herrmann – Taming the Tech Monster: A Roadmap to Building Your Business Online Without Overwhelm
- Dale Darley – Creating An Impact With Your Words
- Ewelina Czuczman – Get Video Marketing Working for You. Tips and tricks to build your brand through video
- Sonia Ingriselli – The future of e-commence
- Tracey Baxter – The power of customer and competitor research
- Vivianne Quill – Women Entrepreneurs; skills and emotions to develop a great idea
- Cally Gedge – How to get the best results out of your social media
Book your tickets
Tickets can be booked via the website https://costawomen.com/conference-2022/ where more information can be found about this fabulous event.
Join Costa Women
Costa Women have just recently launched a new website and app and have groups all over Spain. Furthermore, you can join the Costa Women Community for free.
Related article: Living or moving to Spain?