There will be two events again this year for International Women´s Day. The business networking at 6.00 pm at Food Room in Guadalmina Baja will take place on 7 March. Then, the following day, the full day Conference is from 9.30 am at the prestigious, Andalucia Lab. These live and in-person events invite Women in Business to come together under the inspiring theme of “Make it Happen by Being You.”
The annual theme encourages attendees to take charge of their lives and businesses by embracing their authenticity. The conference promises a day filled with inspirational stories, valuable tips, knowledge sharing, and practical tools to empower women in their professional and personal journeys.
The events provide a unique opportunity for attendees to connect with like-minded individuals, forge new business connections, and celebrate their individual and collective successes. Whether your business journey has been a smooth sail or a challenging climb, these events celebrate the unique paths each woman has taken to make it happen.
Diverse speaker lineup:
Renowned speakers from various fields will share insights on crucial topics such as technology, mindset, marketing, and more.
- Aleksandra Marjańska: Goal Achievers’ Coach & Mentor – True Confidence for Crazy Visionaries
- Laura Charles: The Business of Weddings – Blogging and Pinterest Brilliance
- Mari-Liis Vaher: Marketing Coach – Community Builder – Keynote Speaker – Podcast Host – Navigating Diversity: How To Approach Different Personality Types In Sales And Marketing
- Marléne Rose Shaw: Therapist – Coach – Self-help Author – Making Powerful Connections
- Mariel Murias: Architect of Life – 5 tips to awaken your 5 senses in your workplace
- Raimonda Jankunaite: Founder of Women Thrive Media – Author – Speaker – Coach – Visibility expert – The Power Of Being Authentically You
- Reme Mancera: Personal Brand Strategist for online course creators, coaches, and therapists – Creative ways to use your Personal Brand Story
- Sandie Ashing: Double Award-winning clinical hypnotherapist – Be the Woman you dream to be
Fiona Catchpowle, Founder of the Menopause School, will compere the event. Meanwhile, Ali Meehan, Founder of Costa Women & Business Growth Coach, will host.
The event is made possible by the generous support of lead sponsor LMG Real Estate Academy and partners Currencies Direct, Avalon Funeral Plans, Women Thrive Magazine, and the gracious hosts Andalucia Lab.
Costa Women invites women in business to book their tickets for these empowering events.
Join theses like-minded women for a day of inspiration, connection, and celebration as you Make it Happen by Being YOU!
International Women´s Day media inquiries
For media inquiries, please contact Ali Meehan – firstname.lastname@example.org